Report NEP-LTV-1998-10-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley MacLeod, 1998. "Supply Side Hysterisis: The Case of the Canadian Unemployment InsuranceSystem," NBER Working Papers 6732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broersma, L. & Ours, J.C. van, 1998. "Job Searchers, Job Matches and the Elasticity of Matching," Discussion Paper 1998-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199873 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Gottschalk & Michael Hansen, 1998. "Have Recent College Graduates Experienced Worsening Wage and Job Distributions?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 412, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bergström, Pål & Lindberg, Sara, 1998. "Firms' Financial Policy and Labour Demand: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series 1998:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agell, Jonas, 1998. "On the Benefits from Rigid Labour Markets: Norms, Market Failures, and Social Insurance," Working Paper Series 1998:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.