Report NEP-LMA-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courtney Coile & Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2014. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement - Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 20120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per Johansson & Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2014. "Pathways to Retirement and the Role of Financial Incentives in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 20123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faberman, R. Jason & Kudlyak, Marianna, 2014. "The Intensity of Job Search and Search Duration," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 14-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- David Candon, 2014. "The effects of cancer in the English labour market," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201408, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural disasters and labour markets," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sabrina Jeworrek & Vanessa Mertins, 2014. "When Pay Increases are Not Enough: The Economic Value of Wage Delegation in the Field," IAAEU Discussion Papers, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) 201408, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Eliasson, Tove & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2014. "Negotiated wage increases and the labor market outcomes of low-wage workers: evidence from the Swedish public sector," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2014:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Michele Battisti & Gabriel Felbermayr & Giovanni Peri & Panu Poutvaara, 2014. "Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare," NBER Working Papers 20131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Binnur Balkan & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Semih Tumen, 2014. "Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kristin E. Smith, 2014. "The Ups and Downs in Women's Employment: Shifting Composition or Behavior from 1970 to 2010?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 14-211, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Jake Bradley & Linas Tarasonis, 2014. "Racial Discrimination in the U.S. Labor Market: Employment and Wage Differentials by Skill," AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France 1413, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2014.
- Feld, Jan & Salamanca, Nicolás & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2014. "Endophilia or Exophobia: Beyond Discrimination," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 593, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2014. "Can Variation in Subgroups' Average Treatment Effects Explain Treatment Effect Heterogeneity? Evidence from a Social Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.