Report NEP-LMA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews 201307, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- John V. Winters & Weineng Xu, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," Economics Working Paper Series, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business 1405, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Bell, David N.F. & Rutherford, Alasdair C., 2013. "Older Workers and Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne C. Gielen & Jessica Holmes & Caitlin Myers, 2013. "Testosterone and the gender wage gap," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 1301, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Strain, 2013. "Do volatile firms pay volatile earnings? Evidence using linked worker-firm data," Working Papers, American Enterprise Institute 37300, American Enterprise Institute.
- Lara LEBEDINSKI & Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2013. "Assessing education's contribution to productivity using firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2013017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stephan Klasen & Janneke Pieters, 2013. "What explains the stagnation of female labor force participation in urban India?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG 146, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B., 2013. "Gender Differences in Occupational Mobility – Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 49195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuela Cardia & Paul Gomme, 2013. "The Household Revolution: Childcare, Housework, and Female Labor Force Participation," Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ 08-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William, 2013. "Human Capital Theory And Internal Migration: Do Average Outcomes Distort Our View Of Migrant Motives?," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 213, The Ratio Institute.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln & Bettina Brueggemann & Alexander Bick, 2013. "Trends in Hours Worked across Countries: Evidence using Micro Data," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 107, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2013:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.