Report NEP-LMA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Barigozzi & D. Raggi, 2013. "The Lemons Problem in a Labor Market with Intrinsic Motivation. When Higher Salaries Pay Worse Workers," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp883, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili, 2013. "Cyclical changes in the wage structure of the United Kingdom: a historical review of the GHS 1972-2002," MPRA Paper 47210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisa Borghi & Rosario Crinò, 2013. "Service offshoring and wages: worker-level evidence from Italy," LIUC Papers in Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC) 264, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Katz, Katarina & Österberg, Torun, 2013. "Wages of childhood immigrants in Sweden – education, returns to education and overeducation," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2013:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Maury Gittleman & Morris M. Kleiner, 2013. "Wage Effects of Unionization and Occupational Licensing Coverage in the United States," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 464, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Unal Tongur & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2013. "Deunionization and Pay Inequality in OECD Countries: A Panel Granger Causality Approach," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 1306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2013.
- Gal, Peter N. & Hijzen, Alexander & Wolf, Zoltan, 2013. "The Role of Institutions and Firm Heterogeneity for Labour Market Adjustment: Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2013. "Retirement incentives in Belgium: estimations and simulations using SHARE data," CREPP Working Papers 1303, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Hart, Robert A & Ma, Yue, 2013. "Overtime Working and Contract Efficiency," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2013-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Magnac, Thierry & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Roux, Sébastien, 2013. "Post Schooling Human Capital Investments and the Life Cycle Variance of Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 7407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lerman, Robert I., 2013. "Skill Development in Middle Level Occupations: The Role of Apprenticeship Training," IZA Policy Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 61, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Semih Tumen & Tugba Zeydanli, 2013. "Home Ownership and Job Satisfaction," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1322, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Uros Petronijevic, 2013. "Making College Worth It: A Review of Research on the Returns to Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 19053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Huashu & Pan, Lei & Heerink, Nico, 2013. "Working Conditions and Job Satisfaction of China's New Generation of Migrant Workers: Evidence from an Inland City," IZA Discussion Papers 7405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cali, Massimiliano & Miaari, Sami H., 2013. "The labor market impact of mobility restrictions : evidence from the West Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6457, The World Bank.
- Bernardo Queiroz & Laetícia Rodrigues de Souza, 2013. "Couple?s Behaviour in the Brazilian Labour Market: the Influence of Social Security and Individual Characteristics on Married Individuals? Labour Supply Decisions," Working Papers, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 107, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:eab:microe:23421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore