Report NEP-LMA-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Has Job Polarization Squeezed the Middle Class? Evidence from the Allocation of Talents," CEP Discussion Papers dp1215, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- M. Macis & F. Schivardi, 2012. "Exports and Wages: Rent Sharing, Workforce Composition or Returns to Skills?," Working Paper CRENoS 201208, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anita Alves Pena, 2013. "Do Minimum Wage Laws Affect People Who Are Not Covered? Evidence from Documented and Undocumented, Hourly and Piece Rate Workers in U.S. Agriculture," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-194, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2013. "Race-Specific Agglomeration Economies: Social Distance And The Black-White Wage Gap," Working Papers 13-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:13038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2013. "Social Insurance and Retirement: A Cross-Country Perspective," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Wozniak, 2012. "Discrimination and the Effects of Drug Testing on Black Employment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-195, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Rachel Ngai & Barbara Petrongolo, 2013. "Gender Gaps and the Rise of the Service Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1204, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Frank van Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel van Vuuren, 2013. "Non-financial determinants of retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 243, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2013. "The Process of Wage Adjustment: An Analysis Using Establishment- Level Data," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1306, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Jose Lopez, 2012. "Labor Supply, Aggregation and the Labor Wedge," 2012 Meeting Papers 737, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gustavo Canavire Bacarreza & Harold Vasquez Ruiz, 2013. "Labour Supply Effects of Conditional Transfers: Analyzing the Dominican Republic's Solidarity," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010732, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Richard Layard, 2013. "Mental Health: The New Frontier for Labour Economics," CEP Discussion Papers dp1213, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.