Report NEP-LMA-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2013. "Public-private wage differentials in euro area countries: evidence from quantile decomposition analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 907, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2013. "Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality in China: A Heterogeneous Firms Approach," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201306, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1892, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili, 2013. "Wage Flexibility in Chinese Labor Market 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 46651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jatta, Sylvester, 2013. "Labour Market Activities of Rural Households in developing countries," MPRA Paper 46543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shota Araki, 2013. "Estimating the Extensive Margin of Youth Labor Supply," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd12-294, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Gender differences in sickness absence and the gender division of family responsibilities," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2013:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2013. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2013. "Social Insurance and Retirement: A Cross-Country Perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 744, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Raluca Prelipceanu, 2013. "Labour Strategies of Women: The Value of Household Unpaid Work and Temporary Labour Migration Abroad," Documents de recherche, Centre d'Ãtudes des Politiques Ãconomiques (EPEE), UniversitÃ© d'Evry Val d'Essonne 13-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Bradler, Christiane & Dur, Robert & Neckermann, Susanne & Non, Arjan, 2013. "Employee recognition and performance: A field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Susana Katherine Chacón Espejo & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2013. "Spatial Income Inequality in Chile and the Rol of Spatial Labor Sorting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics 46, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Nordmeier, Daniela & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Patterns of unemployment dynamics in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201302, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].