Report NEP-LMA-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2013. "Female Labor Supply: Why is the US Falling Behind?," NBER Working Papers 18702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2013. "Who Earns Minimum Wages in Europe? New Evidence Based on Household Surveys," DULBEA Working Papers 13-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Claudia Goldin & Claudia Olivetti, 2013. "Shocking Labor Supply: A Reassessment of the Role of World War II on U.S. Women’s Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 18676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Castro Pinto, 2013. "Determinant factors of job quality in Europe," Working Papers Series 2 13-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- David Neumark & J.M. Ian Salas & William Wascher, 2013. "Revisiting the Minimum Wage-Employment Debate: Throwing Out the Baby with the Bathwater?," NBER Working Papers 18681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2013. "Unemployment Insurance, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 7128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 525, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- I�aki Iriondo & Teodosio P�rez-Amaral, 2013. "The Effect of Educational Mismatch on Wages Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 700, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michael Bognanno & Eduardo Melero, 2012. "Promotion Signals, Age and Education," DETU Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Thibault Darcillon, 2012. "Do Interactions between Finance and Labor Market Institutions Affect Wage Distribution ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768908, HAL.
- Mainali, R. M. & Jafarey, S. & Montes-Rojas, G., 2013. "Earnings and Social Background: An evaluation of caste/ethnic wage differentials in the Nepalese labor market," Working Papers 13/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch, 2013. "Occupational Choice and Self-Employment - Are They Related?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Fang, Hai & Eggleston, Karen N. & Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Jobs and Kids: Female Employment and Fertility in China," Working Paper Series rwp12-054, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.