Report NEP-LMA-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shatnawi, Dina & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 2012. "Movin' on Up: Hierarchical Occupational Segmentation and Gender Wage Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 7001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J., 2012. "Is there monopsonistic discrimination against immigrants? First evidence from linked employer-employee data," Discussion Papers 79, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Ott Toomet & Marco van der Leij & Meredith Rolfe, 2012. "Social Networks and Labor Market Inequality between Ethnicities and Races," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-120/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Machado, Cecilia, 2012. "Selection, Heterogeneity and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guertzgen, Nicole, 2012. "Estimating the wage premium of collective wage contracts: Evidence from longitudinal linked employer-employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Contreras, Dulce/D & Sánchez, Rosario/R & Soria, Delfina/D, 2012. "Mobility, wages and gender across Europe," MPRA Paper 42589, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2012.
- Raquel Carrasco & Juan F. Jimeno & A. Carolina Ortega, 2012. "Declining returns to skill and the distribution of wages : Spain 1995-2006," Economics Working Papers we1231, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Veronika V. Eberharter, 2012. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Occupational Preferences, Segregation, and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Three Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 506, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Konietzko, Thorsten, 2012. "Self-employed individuals, time use, and earnings," Discussion Papers 78, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Z. Eylem Gevrek & Deniz Gevrek & Sonam Gupta, 2012. "Culture, Intermarriage, and Immigrant Women's - Labor Supply," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-28, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Card, David & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick, 2012. "Workplace heterogeneity and the rise of West German wage inequality," IAB Discussion Paper 201226, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Elena Stancanelli, 2012. "Spouses' Retirement and Hours of Work Outcomes: Evidence from Twofold Regression Discontinuity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Apps, Patricia & Kabátek, Jan & Rees, Ray & van Soest, Arthur, 2012. "Labor Supply Heterogeneity and Demand for Child Care of Mothers with Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 7007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berlingieri, Francesco & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2012. "How relevant is job mismatch for German graduates?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.