Report NEP-LMA-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen Jim & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "Skills for the 21st century: Implications for education," Research Memoranda 011, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Anette Haas & Michael Lucht & Norbert Schanne, 2012. "Why to employ both migrants and natives? A study on task-specific substitutability," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012026, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rupert, Peter & Zanella, Giulio, 2012. "Revisiting wage, earnings, and hours profiles," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt61f2f1hv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Elena Crivellaro, 2012. "Returns To College Over Time: Trends In Europe In The Last 15 Years. Stuck On The Puzzle," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0146, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Thomas Grandner & Dieter Gstach, 2012. "Decomposing wage discrimination in Germany and Austria with counterfactual densities," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp145, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Büttner, Tobias J. M., 2012. "The returns to education for opportunity entrepreneurs, necessity entrepreneurs, and paid employees," Discussion Papers 2012/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Item repec:zbw:ifwedp:201242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wen Fan & Yuanyuan Ma, 2012. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," Working Papers 201220, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gerards Ruud & Grip Andries de & Witlox Maaike, 2012. "Employability-miles and worker employability awareness," Research Memoranda 010, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.