Report NEP-LMA-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lozano, Fernando A., 2012. "What Happened to God's Time? The Evolution of Secularism and Hours of Work in America, Evidence from Religious Holidays," IZA Discussion Papers 6552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shuaizhang Feng & Yingyao Hu, 2012. "Misclassification Errors and the Underestimation of the U.S. Unemployment Rate," Economics Working Paper Archive 595, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wrk:warwec:991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ken Yamada, 2012. "Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women," Working Papers 24-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00646595 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2012. "Who pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," Working Papers 436, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Lucifora, Claudio & Pagani, Laura, 2012. "A "Glass-Ceiling" Effect for Immigrants in the Italian Labour Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 6555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michelle Rendall, 2012. "Structural change in developing countries: has it decreased gender inequality?," ECON - Working Papers 077, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ogorevc, Marko & Verbič, Miroslav, 2012. "Ownership and wages: Spatial econometric approach," MPRA Paper 38915, University Library of Munich, Germany.