Report NEP-LAW-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip J. Cook & Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2014. "Lessons from the economics of crime," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 410, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fischer, Peter C., 2014.
"Globalisation and Law: Impacts of the Globalisation on the Pracitise of Cross-border Transactions from a German Perspective e
[Globalisierung und Recht: Auswirkungen der Globalisierung auf die Prax," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences fobe27, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- David Zarruk & Catherine Rodríguez & Ana María Ibáñez, 2013. "Crime, Punishment, and Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Colombian Adolescents," IDB Publications 82164, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Françoise Milewski & Réjane Sénac, 2014. "Gender equality: a european challenge at the crossroads of economics, law and politics," Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po info:hdl:2441/1nh7s6unge8, Sciences Po.
- Lohse, Tim & Pascalau, Razvan & Thomann, Christian, 2014. "Public Enforcement of Securities Market Rules: Resource-based evidence from the Securities Exchange Commission," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 364, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Thomas Barnay & Sandrine Juin & Renaud Legal, 2014. "Disparities in taking sick leave between sectors of activity in France: a longitudinal analysis of administrative data," TEPP Working Paper, TEPP 2014-01, TEPP.
- Rosa M. R. Massena & Kaizô I. Beltrão & David M. Vetter, 2013. "The Impact of the Sense of Security from Crime on Residential Property Values in Brazilian Metropolitan Areas," IDB Publications 82165, Inter-American Development Bank.
- J.H.H. Weiler, 2014. "Reinforcing Rule of Law Oversight in the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS) p0374, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Flavio Bazzana & Anna Zadorozhnaya & Roberto Gabriele, 2014. "The role of covenants in bond issue and investment policy. The case of Russian companies," DEM Discussion Papers, Department of Economics and Management 2014/05, Department of Economics and Management.
- Mariano Tommasi & Carlos Scartascini & Germán Caruso, 2013. "Are We All Playing the Same Game?: The Economic Effects of Constitutions Depend on the Degree of Institutionalization," IDB Publications 82160, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Joelson Oliveira Sampaio & Rodrigo de Losso da Silveira Bueno; Luciana Gross Cunha, 2014. "Confidence in Justice: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP) 2014_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2014. "Coasean Bargaining in the Presence of Pigouvian Taxation: Revisiting the Buchanan-Stubblebine-Turvey Theorem," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 515, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.