Report NEP-LAW-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Bradley & Irving Arturo De Lira Salvatierra & G. Mitu Gulati, 2013. "Lawyers: Gatekeepers of the Sovereign Debt Market?," Working Papers 13-25, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Leonid Polishchuk & Georgiy Syunyaev, 2013. "Ruling elites' rotation and asset ownership: Implications for property rights," HSE Working papers WP BRP 43/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Earnhart, Dietrich & Rousseau, Sandra, 2013. "Effluent Limits, Ambient Quality, and Monitoring," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- McIntyre, Stuart G, 2013. "Personal indebtedness, community characteristics and theft crimes," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-99, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven, 2013. "Incarceration and Crime: Evidence from California's Public Safety Realignment Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 7838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Alemani & Caroline Klein & Isabell Koske & Cristiana Vitale & Isabelle Wanner, 2013. "New Indicators of Competition Law and Policy in 2013 for OECD and non-OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1104, OECD Publishing.
- Grundel, S. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013. "Resource Allocation Problems with Concave Reward Functions," Discussion Paper 2013-070, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christmann, Robin, 2013. "Tipping the Scales – Conciliation, Appeal and the Relevance of Judicial Ambition," Working Paper 137/2013, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Yuzhe Zhang & Matthew Mitchell, 2013. "Shared Rights and Technological Progress," 2013 Meeting Papers 678, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Enamorado, Ted & Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos, 2013. "Crime and growth convergence : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6730, The World Bank.
- Julie Bower & Howard Cox, 2013. "Merger regulation, firms, and the co-evolutionary process: An empirical study of internationalisation in the UK alcoholic beverages industry 1985-2005," Working Papers 48, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Olympia Bover & Jose Maria Casado & Sonia Costa & Philip Du Caju & Yvonne McCarthy & Eva Sierminska & Panagiota Tzamourani & Ernesto Villanueva & Tibor Zavadil, 2013. "The distribution of debt across euro area countries: The role of individual characteristics, institutions and credit conditions," Working Paper Research 252, National Bank of Belgium.