Report NEP-LAW-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 774, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- E. Dargaud & A. Mantovani & C. Reggiani, 2013. "The fight against cartels: a transatlantic perspective," Working Papers wp894, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2013. "Patents in the University: Priming the Pump and Crowding Out," NBER Working Papers 19252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt, 2013. "Technology Flexibility and Stringency for Greenhouse Gas Regulations," Discussion Papers dp-13-24, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Michael P. Stone, 2013. "“Piggyback” Lawsuits and Deterrence: Can Frivolous Litigation Improve Welfare?," Working papers 2013-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "The Color of Law: An Economic Theory of Legal Boundaries," Working papers 2013-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.