Report NEP-LAW-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2011. "Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Eugene Mazur, 2011. "Environmental Enforcement in Decentralised Governance Systems: Toward a Nationwide Level Playing Field," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 34, OECD Publishing.
- Sofia, AmaralGarcia & Veronica, Grembi, 2011. "Curb your premium! evaluating state intervention in medical malpractice insurance," MPRA Paper 32301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Addressing the inadequacies of private law in the regulation of contracts – during and post contract formation periods," MPRA Paper 32282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2011. "The Deterrence Effects of U.S. Merger Policy Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.