Report NEP-LAW-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.W. Fedderke & I. Lourenco & F. Gwenhamo, 2011. "Alternative indices of political freedoms, property rights, and political instability for Zambia," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 207, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Grönqvist, Hans, 2011. "Youth Unemployment and Crime: New Lessons Exploring Longitudinal Register Data," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 7/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Bryan C McCannon, 2011. "The Effect of the Election of Prosecutors on Criminal Trials," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 11-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Entorf, Horst, 2011. "Turning 18: What a Difference Application of Adult Criminal Law Makes," MPRA Paper 29811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1915447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore