Report NEP-LAW-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lakshmi Iyer & Anandi Mani & Prachi Mishra & Petia Topalova, 2011. "The Power of Political Voice: Women's Political Representation and Crime in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-092, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- Alon Harel & Eyal Winter, 2011. "The Case for Discriminatory Sentencing: Why Identical Crimes May Deserve Different Sanctions," Discussion Paper Series dp569, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- David Azriel & Micha Mandel & Yosef Rinott, 2011. "On optimal allocation in binary response trials; is adaptive design really necessary?," Discussion Paper Series dp568, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Fair value accounting and procyclicality: mitigating regulatory and accounting policy differences through regulatory structure reforms and Enforced Self Regulation," MPRA Paper 29314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1865584 is not listed on IDEAS anymore