Report NEP-LAW-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Shortland & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Combating "Maritime Terrorism" off the Coast of Somalia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1079, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2010. "Efficiency Rents: A New Theory of the Natural Vacancy Rate for Rental Housing," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2010-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eugene Mazur, 2010. "Outcome Performance Measures of Environmental Compliance Assurance: Current Practices, Constraints and Ways Forward," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 18, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel Mejía & Pascual Restrepo, 2010. "Crime and Conspicuous Consumption," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 007716, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Veith, Tobias, 2010. "Supply and demand for telecommunication infrastructure," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.