Report NEP-LAW-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douhou, S. & Magnus, J.R. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2010. "The Perception of Small Crime," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alfredo R. Paloyo & Colin Vance & Matthias Vorell, 2010. "Local Determinants of Crime: Do Military Bases Matter?," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0211, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Andrew F. Daughtey & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2010. "Clients, Lawyers, Second Opinions, and Agency," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1009, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Central banks and different policies implemented in response to the recent Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 26605, University Library of Munich, Germany.