Report NEP-LAW-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabetta Iossa & Bruno Jullien, 2010. "The Market for Lawyers and the Quality of Legal Services," CEIS Research Paper 170, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jul 2010.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "“Brand” and performance in a new environment: Analysis of the law school market in Japan," MPRA Paper 24257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Saito, Tetsuya, 2010. "Taxing Guns Vs. Taxing Crime: An Application of The “Market For Offenses Model”," Working paper 587, Regulation2point0.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:571 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore