Report NEP-LAW-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Percy & Anja Shortland, 2010. "The Business of Piracy in Somalia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1033, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexander Vasa, 2010. "Implementing CDM Limits in the EU ETS: A Law and Economics Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1032, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Emmenegger, Patrick & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Employer Preferences and Social Policy: Business and the Development of Job Security Regulations in Germany since World War I," IZA Discussion Papers 5043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Consequences of Corruption: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2010.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2010. "An Institutional Analysis of the Enforcement Problems in Merger Control," Working Papers 101/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore