Report NEP-LAW-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009. "Mobile termination and mobile penetration," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/816, IESE Business School.
- Ma, Debin, 2009. "Law and Economic Change in Traditional China: A Comparative Perspective," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2009-02, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gauri, Varun, 2009. "How do local-level legal institutions promote development ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5108, The World Bank.
- Gauri, Varun, 2009. "Public interest litigation in India : overreaching or underachieving ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5109, The World Bank.
- Ugo Pagano, 2009. "Marrying in the Cathedral: a Framework for the Analysis of Corporate Governance," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 571, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2009. "Heterogeneity in the effect of regulation on entrepreneurship and entry size," NBER Working Papers 15510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.