Report NEP-LAW-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Deterred or Detained? A Unified Model of Criminal Punishment," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2009-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Villegas, Clara & Coria, Jessica, 2009. "Taxes, Permits and the Adoption of Abatement Technology under Imperfect Compliance," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 368, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Joachim & Zenger, Hans, 2009. "Predatory Exclusive Dealing," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 10626, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "What discourages participation in the lay judge system (Saiban'in seido) of Japan? : an interaction effect between the secrecy requirement and social network," MPRA Paper 15920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Central bank’s role and involvement in bank regulation: Lender of last resort arrangements and the Special Resolution Regime (SRR)," MPRA Paper 15771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 2009. "Abortion and Crime: A Review," NBER Working Papers 15098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.