Report NEP-LAW-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Litschig & Yves Zamboni, 2008. "Judicial presence and rent extraction," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1143, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Intan Hamdan-Livramento, 2009. "How compliant are developing countries with their TRIPS obligations?," CEMI Working Papers, Ecole Polytechnique FÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne, CollÃ¨ge du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de cemi-workingpaper-2009-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Andrés Fuentes, 2009. "Reforms to Open Sheltered Sectors to Competition in Switzerland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 667, OECD Publishing.
- Suncica Vujic & Pierre Koning & Dinand Webbink & N. Martin, 2008. "The effect of childhood conduct disorder on human capital," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 113, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Landeo, Claudia M., 2009. "Tort Reform, Disputes and Belief Formation," MPRA Paper 13453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongwoo, Choe & Shekhar, Chander, 2009. "Compulsory or Voluntary Pre-merger Notification? Theory and Some Evidence," MPRA Paper 13450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2009. "Why We Need to Measure the Effect of Merger Policy and How to Do It," NBER Working Papers 14719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.