Report NEP-LAW-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anca Cotet, 2009. "More Evidence on the Quality-Quantity Trade-off in Medical Care," Working Papers 200902, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2009. "Lease Defaults and the Efficient Mitigation of Damages," Working papers 2009-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2009. "Ethnicity and the Immigration of Highly Skilled Workers to the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Terance J. Rephann, 2008. "Rental Housing and Crime: The Role of Property Ownership and Management," Working Papers 2008-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "Does Arbitration Blossom when State Courts are Bad?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200906, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yannis Katsoulacos & David Ulph, 2008. "On Optimal Legal Standards for Competition Policy: A General Welfare-Based Analysis," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200812, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Larouche, P., 2008. "On the future of information law as a specific field of law," Discussion Paper 2008-020, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Larouche, P., 2008. "The European Microsoft case at the crossroads of competition policy and innovation," Discussion Paper 2008-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Nelemans, M., 2008. "Redefining trade-based market manipulation," Discussion Paper 2008-003, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Parret, L.Y.J.M., 2008. "Sense and nonsense of rules on proof in cartel cases," Discussion Paper 2008-004, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Krikke, H.R. & Zuidwijk, R., 2008. "Disposition Choices Based on Energy Footprints instead of Recovery Quota," Discussion Paper 2008-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schou-Zibell, Lotte & Wells, Stephen, 2008. "India's Bond Market-Developments and Challenges Ahead," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 22, Asian Development Bank.
- Traxler, Christian & Winter, Joachim, 2009. "Survey Evidence on Conditional Norm Enforcement," Discussion Papers in Economics 8992, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch & Hugo Nopo, 2009. "Happiness and Beliefs in Criminal Environments," Research Department Publications 4605, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Andrew Postlewaite, 2009. "Should Courts Always Enforce What Contracting Parties Write?," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.