Report NEP-LAW-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Libertad González Luna & Berkay Özcan, 2008. "The risk of divorce and household saving behavior," Economics Working Papers 1111, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2008. "Legal Change and the Social Value of Lawsuits," Working papers 2008-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Martinez, 2008. "Learning by Copying," ThE Papers 08/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jacqueline Bhabha, 2008. "Independent Children, Inconsistent Adults: International child migration and the legal framework," Innocenti Discussion Papers indipa08/3, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Alon Harel & Tsvi Kahana, 2008. "The Easy Core Case for Judicial Review," Discussion Paper Series dp489, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer & Georg von Wangenheim, 2008. "Optimal Sequential Investigation Rules in Competition Law," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200816, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2008. "Tax Evasion Dynamics in the Czech Republic: First Evidence of an Evasional Kuznets Curve," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp360, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Ondřej Schneider, 2008. "Voting in the European Union - Central Europe’s lost voice," Working Papers IES 2008/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2008. "Breach Remedies, Performance Excuses, and Investment Incentives," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 247, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gerhard Schnyder, 2008. "Does Social Democracy Matter? Corporate Governance Reforms in Switzerland and Sweden (1980-2005)," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp370, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Nina Cankar & Simon Deakin & Marko Simoneti, 2008. "The Reflexive Properties of Corporate Governance Codes: The Reception of the 'Comply or Explain' Approach in Slovenia," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp371, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Beyond the Cartel Law Handbook: How Corruption, Social Norms and Collectivist Business Cultures can Undermine Conventional Enforcement Tools," Working Papers 08-29, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Mark Duggan & Randi Hjalmarsson & Brian A. Jacob, 2008. "The Effect of Gun Shows on Gun-Related Deaths: Evidence from California and Texas," NBER Working Papers 14371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.