Report NEP-LAW-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli & Henry J. Munneke & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2008. "A Question of Title: Property Rights and Asset Values," Working papers 2008-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Zsolt Bedo & Eva Ozsvald, 2008. "Codes of Good Governance in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0818, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Corporate Fraud, Governance and Auditing," CSEF Working Papers 203, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 26 Apr 2012.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0819, Banco de Espa�a.
- Nora El-Bialy Ibrahim, 2008. "Software Piracy in Egypt: Analysis of the Institutional Environment and Efficiency of Enforcement Measures," Working Papers 13, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Cordeiro, Jose Luis, 2008. "Constitutions around the world : A View from Latin America," IDE Discussion Papers 164, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10643 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Merlo & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2008. "The Transition from School to Jail: Youth Crime and High School Completion Among Black Males," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2008. "Divorce Law and Women's Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 14346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.