Report NEP-LAW-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaki Nakabayashi & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2007. "The Role of the Courts in Economic Development: The Case of Prewar Japan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-517, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Miller, Alan D., 2007. "The â€œReasonable Manâ€ and other legal standards," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 1277, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jens HÃ¸j & Miguel Jimenez & Maria Maher & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Michael Wise, 2007. "Product Market Competition in the OECD Countries: Taking Stock and Moving Forward," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 575, OECD Publishing.
- Clare Leaver & Jordi Blances i Vidal, 2007. "Behaviour in Networks of Collaborators: Theory and Evidence from the English Judiciary," Economics Series Working Papers 354, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hainz, Christa, 2007. "The Effect of Bank Competition on the BankÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Incentive to Collateralize," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 216, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Silvester van Koten & Andreas Ortmann, 2007. "The Unbundling Regime for Electricity Utilities in the EU: A Case of Legislative and Regulatory Capture?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp328, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jay P. Shimshack & Michael B. Ward, 2007. "Enforcement and Over-Compliance," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0706, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Cumulative Innovation, Sampling and the Hold-Up Problem," MPRA Paper 5022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Innovation and Imitation with and without Intellectual Property Rights," MPRA Paper 5025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2007.