Report NEP-LAW-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143974 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Di Tella & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2007. "Choosing Agents and Monitoring Consumption: A Note on Wealth as a Corruption-Controlling Device," NBER Working Papers 13163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2007. "Why Doesn't Capitalism Flow to Poor Countries?," NBER Working Papers 13164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radha Iyengar, 2007. "Does the Certainty of Arrest Reduce Domestic Violence? Evidence from Mandatory and Recommended Arrest laws," NBER Working Papers 13186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radha Iyengar, 2007. "An Analysis of the Performance of Federal Indigent Defense Counsel," NBER Working Papers 13187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel A. Malo & Luis Toharia, 2007. "The Automatic Nature of Dismissals in Spain: Dismissal-at-Will under Civil Law," Working Papers 07-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lutz-Alexander Busch & Phil Curry, 2007. "Excess Demand and Rationing: Selling to an Input," Discussion Papers dp07-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.