Report NEP-LAW-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rufus Pollock, 2006. "Cumulative Innovation, Sampling and the Hold-Up Problem," DRUID Working Papers 06-29, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Zhou, J., 2007. "In Litigation: How Far do the “Haves” Come Out Ahead," Discussion Paper 2007-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atteneder, Christine & Halla, Martin, 2007. "Bargaining at Divorce: The Allocation of Custody," IZA Discussion Papers 2544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Mariagiovanna Baccara, 2006. "How to Organize Crime," Working Papers 06-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2007. "Accuracy versus Falsification Costs: The optimal Amount of Evidence under different Procedures," Diskussionsschriften dp0702, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Eric Langlais, 2007. "Detection avoidance and deterrence: some paradoxical arithmetics," Working Papers of BETA 2007-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Atkinson, Scott & Marco, Alan C. & Turner, John L., . "The Economics of a Centralized Judiciary: Uniformity, Forum Shopping and the Federal Circuit," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 86, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Ian Pool & Sandra Baxendine, 2006. "Population Trends, Convictions and Imprisonment: Demographic Divergence, Dichotomy and Diversity," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-61, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Ian Pool & Sandra Baxendine & William Cochrane & James Lindop, 2006. "New Zealand Regions, 1986-2001: Dependency and Development of Social Capital," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-62, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Oliver Budzinski & Arndt Christiansen, 2007. "The Oracle/PeopleSoft Case: Unilateral Effects, Simulation Models and Econometrics in Contemporary Merger Control," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200702, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bonaventura, Luigi, 2006. "Simulating the enforcement policies for irregular sector in the Italian labour reform," MPRA Paper 1731, University Library of Munich, Germany.