Report NEP-LAW-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giuliana Palumbo, 2006. "Overoptimism and Lender Liability in the Consumer Credit Market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 598, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Petra Brhlikova & Andeas Ortmann, 2006. "The Impact of the Non-distribution Constraint and Its Enforcement on Entrepreneurial Choice, Price, and Quality," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp299, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2006. "How Reasonable is the ‘Reasonable’ Royalty Rate? Damage Rules and Probabilistic Intellectual Property Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 1778, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2006. "Dependent Controllers and Regulation Policies: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2006.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Stefania Tonin & Margherita Turvani & Aline Chiabai, 2006. "Paying for Permanence: Public Preferences for Contaminated Site Cleanup," Working Papers 2006.113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dominique Demougin & Claude Fluet, 2006. "Rules of Proof, Courts, and Incentives," Cahiers de recherche 0633, CIRPEE.