Report NEP-LAW-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Mumford, Karen A., 2006. "Employee Training, Wage Dispersion and Equality in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 2276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristin F. Butcher & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2006. "Why Are Immigrants' Incarceration Rates So Low? Evidence on Selective Immigration, Deterrence, and Deportation," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200605, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- P.J. Engelen, 2006. "An economic analysis of the Bekaert NV insider trading case," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 06-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- P.J. Engelen & Luc van Liedekerke, 2006. "An ethical analysis of regulating insider trading," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 06-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:sac:wpaper:660306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore