Report NEP-LAW-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy H. Hannan & Steven J. Pilloff, 2004. "Will the proposed application of Basel II in the United States encourage increased bank merger activity? evidence from past merger activity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2004-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel Kaufmann & Frannie Leautier & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2004. "Governance and the City: An Empirical Exploration into Global Determinants of Urban Performance," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0405004, EconWPA.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2004. "Governance Redux: The Empirircal Challenge," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0405001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peik Granlund, 2004. "Bank exit legislation in US, EU and Japanese financial centres," Finance, EconWPA 0405015, EconWPA.
- Winand Emons & Nuno Garoupa, 2004. "The Economics of US-style Contingent Fees and UK-style Conditional Fees," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0407, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.