Report NEP-LAW-2002-03-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Artyom Durnev & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2001. "Capital Markets and Capital Allocation: Implications for Economies in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 417, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stuart J. H. Graham & Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff & David C. Mowery, 2002. "Post-Issue Patent "Quality Control": A Comparative Study of US Patent Re-examinations and European Patent Oppositions," NBER Working Papers 8807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2783 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaas J. Beniers & Robert A.J. Dur & Otto H. Swank, 2002. "Sequential Advocacy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 02-016/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 10 Jun 2003.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore