Report NEP-LAW-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2661 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2001. "Incentive and Incarceration Effects in a General Equilibrium Model of Crime," Research Papers in Economics 2001:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Franklin Allen & Richard Herring, 2001. "Banking Regulation versus Securities Market Regulation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-29, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bernard Shull, . "The Limits of Prudential Supervision, Reorganizing the Federal Bank Regulatory Agencies," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 5, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- James R. Barth & R. Dan Brumbaugh Jr., . "Financing Prosperity in the Next Century, The Changing World of Banking: Setting the Regulatory Agenda," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 8, Levy Economics Institute, The.