Report NEP-LAW-2001-06-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inna Cabelkova, 2001. "Entry Restrictions, Corruption and Extortion in the Context of Transition," Development and Comp Systems 0106003, EconWPA.
- Richard J. Gilbert & Michael L. Katz, 2001. "An Economist's Guide to U.S. v. Microsoft," Industrial Organization 0106001, EconWPA.
- Lubomir Lizal & Evzen Kocenda, 2001. "The Paradox of Czech Crusaders: Will They Ever Learn the Corruption Lesson? (Corruption and Anticorruption in the Czech Republic)," Public Economics 0106004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cfr:cefirw:pub001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard J. Gilbert & Willard K. Tom, 2001. "Is Innovation King at the Antitrust Agencies? The Intellectual Property Guidelines Five Years Later," Industrial Organization 0106002, EconWPA.