Report NEP-LAM-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2013. "Commodity prices and the business cycle in Latin America: Living and dying by commodities," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1304, Banco de Espa�a.
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2013. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina during the 2000s: The Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2013. "R&D and Non-R&D Innovators in the Financial Crisis: the Role of Binding Credit Constraints," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 95, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2013. "Market Openness and Culture as Factors that Shape the Gender Gap: a Comparative Study of Urban Latin America and East Asia (1960-2000)," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 694, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Mesnard, Alice, 2013. "Can conditional cash transfers compensate for a father's absence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6476, The World Bank.
- Yoshimichi Murakami, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and Skill Premium in Chile," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2013-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Fitz, Dylan, 2013. "Development Chutes and Ladders: A Joint Impact Evaluation of Asset and Cash Transfers in Brazil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 150254, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2013. "Social spending, distribution, and equality of opportunities : opportunity incidence analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6489, The World Bank.