Report NEP-LAM-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2012. "Declining Inequality in Latin America in the 2000s: the Cases of Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico," Working Papers 266, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nora Lustig & George Gray-Molina & Sean Higgins & Miguel Jaramillo & Wilson Jiménez & Veronica Paz & Claudiney Pereira & Carola Pessino & John Scott & Ernesto Yañez, 2012. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality and Poverty in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico and Peru: A Synthesis of Results," Working Papers 264, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Marisa Bucheli & Nora Lustig & Maximo Rossi & Florencia Amábile, 2012. "Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Uruguay," Working Papers 263, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Roberto Machado & José Zuloeta, 2012. "The Impact of the Business Cycle on Elasticities of Tax Revenue in Latin America," IDB Publications 76398, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Meghir, Costas & Narita, Renata & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Working Papers 109, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:75398 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nora Lustig & Sean Higgins, 2012. "Fiscal Incidence, Fiscal Mobility and the Poor: a New Approach," Working Papers 265, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Pablo Bezem, 2012. "Equidad en la distribución de la oferta de educación pública en Argentina," IDB Publications 76199, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Antonio García Zaballos & Rubén López-Rivas, 2012. "Socioeconomic Impact of Broadband in Latin American and Caribbean Countries," IDB Publications 77638, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ana Corbacho & Julia Philipp & Mauricio Ruiz-Vega, 2012. "Crime and Erosion of Trust: Evidence for Latin America," IDB Publications 76118, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manuel Hernández & Máximo Torero & Miguel Robles & César Falconi & Eduardo Maruyama, 2012. "A Framework for Sustainable Food Security for Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 76941, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Beatriz Abizanda & Joan Serra Hoffman & Lina Marmolejo & Suzanne Duryea, 2012. "Citizen Security: Conceptual Framework and Empirical Evidence," IDB Publications 76338, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Juan Pablo Valenzuela & Gabriela Gómez V. & Carmen Sotomayor, 2012. "The role of reading engagement in a case of national achievement improvement: analysis of Chilean results in PISA 2001-2009," Working Papers wp367, University of Chile, Department of Economics.