Report NEP-LAM-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rios-Avila, Fernando & Hirsch, Barry, 2012. "Unions, Wage Gaps, and Wage Dispersion: New Evidence from the Americas," IZA Discussion Papers 6757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mizala, Alejandra & Nopo, Hugo, 2012. "Evolution of Teachers' Salaries in Latin America at the Turn of the 20th Century: How Much Are They (Under or Over) Paid?," IZA Discussion Papers 6806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Inchauste, Gabriela & Olivieri, Sergio & Saavedra, Jaime & Winkler, Hernan, 2012. "What is behind the decline in poverty since 2000 ? evidence from Bangladesh, Peru and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6199, The World Bank.
- Rocha, Rudi & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2012. "Water Scarcity and Birth Outcomes in the Brazilian Semiarid," IZA Discussion Papers 6773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2012. "Business Groups, Innovation and Institutional Voids in Latin America," MPRA Paper 41481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2012. "Testing the law of one price in retail banking: An analysis for Colombia using a pair-wise approach," Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia 733, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46160/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nabernegg, Markus, 2012.
"El impacto del BDH en el gasto de bienes no deseados: Un análisis de regresión discontinua
[The impact of the Bono de Desarrollo Humano in the expenditure for undesirable goods: A regression disc," MPRA Paper 41295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaddis, Isis & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 6809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore