Report NEP-LAM-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo & Daniel Titelman, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," Finance Working Papers 23324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francisco Javier Sáez-Fernández & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2012. "Latin American banking efficiency and use of production factors. Are domestic and foreign banks so different?," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1213, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820–1913," NBER Working Papers 18363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & JoÃ«l Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Devlin, Robert & Moguillansky, Graciela, 2012. "What's new in the new industrial policy in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6191, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Cid, Juan Carlos & Paz, Jorge Augusto, 2012.
"Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R
[Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Arg," MPRA Paper 41138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2012. "State–society cycles and political pacts in a national–dependent society : Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) 317, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.