Report NEP-LAM-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo & Daniel Titelman, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," Finance Working Papers 23324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francisco Javier Sáez-Fernández & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2012. "Latin American banking efficiency and use of production factors. Are domestic and foreign banks so different?," Working Papers 1213, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820–1913," NBER Working Papers 18363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Devlin, Robert & Moguillansky, Graciela, 2012. "What's new in the new industrial policy in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6191, The World Bank.
- Kornder Nils & Dronkers Jaap, 2012. "Do Migrant Girls Always Perform Better? Differences between the Reading and Math Scores of 15-Year-Old Daughters and Sons of Migrants in PISA 2009 and Variations by Region of Origin and Country of Des," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Cid, Juan Carlos & Paz, Jorge Augusto, 2012.
"Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R
[Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Arg," MPRA Paper 41138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2012. "State–society cycles and political pacts in a national–dependent society : Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o 317, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.