Report NEP-LAM-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2012. "Social Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges," One Pager 135, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Karen Macours & Norbert Schady & Renos Vakis, 2012. "Cash Transfers, Behavioral Changes, and Cognitive Development in Early Childhood: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IDB Publications 62638, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2012. "Poverty, Inequality and Social Policies in Brazil, 1995-2009," Working Papers 87, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & Cleiton Roberto da Fonseca Silva, 2012. "Fairness and Income Redistribution- an Analysis of the Latin American Tax System," SÃ©rie Textos para DiscussÃ£o (Working Papers) 4, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Cepeda Emiliani, Laura & Barón, Juan D., 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 6361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012.
"Convergencia interregional en dinámica de regimenes: el caso del Mercosur
[Regional convergence of dynamic of regimens: the case of Mercosur]," MPRA Paper 36863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chioda, Laura & de Mello, João M. P. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2012. "Spillovers from Conditional Cash Transfer Programs: Bolsa Família and Crime in Urban Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 6371, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).