Report NEP-LAM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:38858 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Galiani, Sebastian & Cruces, Guillermo & Acosta, Pablo, 2011. "Educational upgrading and returns to skills in Latin America : evidence from a supply-demand framework, 1990-2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5921, The World Bank.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Tacsir, Ezequiel, 2011. "Effects of innovation on employment in Latin America," MPRA Paper 35429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- VerÃ³nica Amarante & Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2011. "Do Cash Transfers Improve Birth Outcomes? Evidence from Matched Vital Statistics, Social Security and Program Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1106, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Veronica Amarante & Mery Ferrando & Andrea Vigorito, 2011. "School Attendance, Child Labor and Cash Transfers. An Impact Evaluation of PANES," Working Papers PIERI 2011-22, PEP-PIERI.
- Cruces, Guillermo & Lanjouw, Peter & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Perova, Elizaveta & Vakis, Renos & Viollaz, Mariana, 2011. "Intra-generational mobility and repeated cross-sections : a three-country validation exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5916, The World Bank.
- Maria Laura Alzua & Leonardo Gasparini & Francisco Haimovich, 2011. "Educational Reform and Labor Market Outcomes: the Case of Argentina's Ley Federal de Educacion," Working Papers PIERI 2011-21, PEP-PIERI.
- Gioia De Melo, 2011. "Peer effects identified through social networks. Evidence from Uruguayan schools," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 627, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jere R. Behrman & Maria Cecilia Calderon & Olivia S. Mitchell & Javiera Vasquez & David Bravo, 2011. "First-Round Impacts of the 2008 Chilean Pension System Reform," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp245, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Carlos Aparicio & Miguel A. Jaramillo & Cristina San RomÃ¡n, 2011. "Desarrollo de la infraestructura y reducciÃ³n de la pobreza: el caso peruano," Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad del PacÃfico 11-00, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad del PacÃfico, revised Sep 2011.