Report NEP-LAM-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Pablo Medina & Alberto Naudon, 2011. "Labor Market Dyncamics in Chile: the Role of Terms of Trade Shocks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 637, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ari Aisen & Roberto Ãlvarez & AndrÃ©s Sagner & Javier TurÃ©n, 2011. "Credit Contraction and International Trade: Evidence from Chilean Exporters," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 639, Central Bank of Chile.
- JosÃ© De Gregorio & Felipe LabbÃ©, 2011. "Copper, the Real Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 640, Central Bank of Chile.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2011. "The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon," IZA Discussion Papers 5923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vittorio Corbo & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2011. "The International Crisis and Latin America: Growth Effects and Development Strategies," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 429, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Anna Dreber & Emma von Essen & Eva Ranehill, 2011. "Gender Differences in Competitiveness and Risk Taking: Comparing Children in Colombia and Sweden," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008910, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- François Gerard & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2011. "Unemployment Insurance in Developing Countries: The Case of Brazil," Textos para discussão 593, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).