Report NEP-LAM-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliana González, 2010. "Bayesian Model Averaging. An Application to Forecast Inflation in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007013, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2010. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," Working Papers 201006, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2010. "Microeconomic Approaches to Development: Schooling, Learning, and Growth," Working Papers 79, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Foster, Andrew D. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2010. "Microeconomics of Technology Adoption," Working Papers 78, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2010. "Global Wage Inequality and the International Flow of Migrants," Working Papers 77, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2010. "Infrastructure in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5317, The World Bank.