Report NEP-LAM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Behar, 2009. "Directed technical change, the elasticity of substitution and wage inequality in developing countries," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 467, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Duha T. Altindag, . "Crime and International Tourism," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University 2009-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:19/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martha R. López & Juan David Prada, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Asset Prices: the case of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 006299, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Diego Battiston & Guillermo Cruces & Luis Felipe Lopez Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Maria Emma Santos, 2009. "Income and Beyond: Multidimensional Poverty in six Latin American countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0090, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Eduardo Lora & Hugo Nopo, 2009. "La formación de los economistas en América Latina," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4648, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.