Report NEP-LAM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Lehrer, Vivian L. & Krauss, Ramona, 2009. "Religion and Intimate Partner Violence in Chile: Macro- and Micro-Level Influences," IZA Discussion Papers 4067, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- László Á. Kóczy & Alexandru Nichifor & Martin Strobel, 2009. "Article length bias in journal rankings," Working Paper Series, Ãbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management 0902, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Joana Costa & Elydia Silva & Fábio Vaz, 2009. "The Role of Gender Inequalities in Explaining Income Growth, Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Latin American Countries," Working Papers, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 52, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sandra García & Jennifer Hill, 2009. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Children´s School Achievement: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 005403, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Catherine Rodríguez & Fabio Sánchez T., 2009. "Armed Conflict Exposure, Human Capital Investments and Child Labor: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 005400, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline M. Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell & André Sapir, 2009. "The Governance and Performance of Research Universities: Evidence from Europe and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 14851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.