Report NEP-LAM-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001049:002904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001068:002906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Ignacio Sémbler & Patricio Meller & Joaquín Vial, 2006. "Un Análisis Econométrico del Consumo Mundial de Celulosa," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 227, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bjerg, Christina & Bjørnskov, Christian & Holm, Anne, 2007. "Growth, Debt Burdens and Alleviating Effects of Foreign Aid in Least Developed Countries," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 07-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nopo, Hugo, 2007. "The Gender Wage Gap in Chile 1992-2003 from a Matching Comparisons Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2698, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Calónico, Sebastián & Nopo, Hugo, 2007. "Returns to Private Education in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 2711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Hunt, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," NBER Working Papers 13034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dell'Aglio, Debora & Cunningham, Wendy & Koller, Silvia & Borges, Vicente Cassepp & Leon, Joana Severo, 2007. "Youth well-being in Brazil : an index for cross-regional comparisons," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4189, The World Bank.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2006. "Crime Distribution & Victim Behavior During a Crime Wave," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp849, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Evangelos M. Falaris, 2007. "Misclassification of the Dependent Variable in Binary Choice Models: Evidence from Five Latin American Countries," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 07-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.