Report NEP-LAM-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "On the determinants of mortality reductions in the developing world," Textos para discussÃ£o 529, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- L.Guarcello & B.Henschel & S.Lyon & F.Rosati & C. Valdivia, 2006. "Child Labour in the Latin America and Carribean Region: a Gender Based Analisys," UCW Working Paper 17, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Enriqueta Camps & Maria Camou & Silvana Maubrigades & Natalia Mora-Sitja, 2006. "Globalization and wage inequality in South and East Asia, and Latin America: A gender approach," Economics Working Papers 970, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Rossi, Martin & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2006. "Conscription and Crime," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4037, The World Bank.
- Heinemann, Alessandra & Verner, Dorte, 2006. "Crime and violence in development : a literature review of Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4041, The World Bank.