Report NEP-LAM-2003-10-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2003. "Time-Limited Property Rights and Investment Incentives," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2003-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Baldwin, Richard & Martin, Philippe, 2003. "Agglomeration and Regional Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luisa Montuschi, 2003. "Etica, economía y negocios. Consideraciones respecto de la responsabilidad social de las empresas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo., Universidad del CEMA 249, Universidad del CEMA.
- Guriev, Sergei, 2003. "Red Tape and Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew D Shapiro, 2003. "Has the rate of economic growth changed? Evidence and lessons for public policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2003. "Immature systems of innovation: introductory notes about a comparison between South Africa, India, Mexico and Brazil based on science and technology statistics," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td221, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Canova, Fabio, 2003. "The Transmission of US Shocks to Latin America," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph & Niels, Gunnar, 2003. "Business Cycles, the Current Account and Administered Protection in Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D., 2003. "Explaining MERCOSUR sectoral exports to the EU: The role of economic and geographical distance," International Trade, EconWPA 0309025, EconWPA.