Report NEP-LAB-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Carrera, Miguel & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2009. "How are you doing in your grandpa’s country? Labour market performance of Latin American immigrants in Spain," MPRA Paper 15051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eriksson, Tor & Pytliková, Mariola & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Increased Sorting and wage Inequality in the Czech Republic: New Evidence Using Linked Employer-Employee Dataset," Working Papers 09-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Böckerman, Petri & Laaksonen, Seppo & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2009. "Micro-level Rigidity vs. Macro-level Flexibility: Lessons from Finland," MPRA Paper 15061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frost, Jon, 2008. "Returns to Qualification in Informal Employment: A Study of Urban Youth in Egypt," MPRA Paper 12599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2009. "The Effect of Receiving Supplementary UI Benefits on Unemployment Duration," Working Papers 09-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Istvan Gabor R., 2009. "Experience-earnings profile and earnings fluctuation: a missing piece in some labour market puzzles?," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0901, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hall, Caroline, 2009. "Does making upper secondary school more comprehensive affect dropout rates, educational attainment and earnings? Evidence from a Swedish pilot scheme," Working Paper Series 2009:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/5/doc2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2008. "Do Targeted Hiring Subsidies and Profiling Techniques Reduce Unemployment?," Working Papers 08-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Algers, Staffan, 2009. "Willingness to accept commuting time for yourself and for your spouse: Empirical evidence from Swedish stated preference data," Working Papers 2009:5, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Buhai, Sebastian & Cottini, Elena & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2008. "The impact of workplace conditions on firm performance," Working Papers 08-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Why effects of social capital on health status differ between genders: considering the labor market condition," MPRA Paper 14985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009. "When Eastern Labour Markets Enter Western Europe CEECs. Labour Market Institutions upon Euro Zone Accession," MPRA Paper 15045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Sapelli., 2009. "The Evolution of the Intergenerational Mobility of Education in Chile by Cohorts: Facts and Possible Causes," Documentos de Trabajo 348, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- National Council of Educational Research &Training NCERT, 2009. "Aims of Education," Working Papers id:1911, eSocialSciences.
- Nathalie Bosse & Christine Guégnard, 2009. "Projects, careers and resistances in hotels," Post-Print halshs-00380637, HAL.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Colson, Gregory J. & Ginder, Roger, 2009. "A Return of the Threshing Ring? Motivations, Benefits and Challenges of Machinery and Labor Sharing Arrangements," Staff General Research Papers 13065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.