Report NEP-LAB-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:06-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Cerejeira Silva, 2008. "Young Employment, Job-Skill Composition and Minimum Wages: Evidence from a 'Natural Experiment'," NIPE Working Papers 04/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ludsteck, Johannes, 2008. "Wage cyclicality and the wage curve under the microscope," IAB Discussion Paper 200811, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dekker, Ronald, 2007. "Non-standard employment and mobility in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 7385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Bachmann & Sebastian Braun, 2008. "The Impact of International Outsourcing on Labour Market Dynamics in Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Tito Boeri & Michael C. Burda, 2008. "Preferences for Collective versus Individualised Wage Setting," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2007. "Minimum Wage, Public Employment Offices and Unemployment Compensation: John R. Commons's View," Department of Economics University of Siena 521, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Eriksson, Rickard, 2008. "Is women's non-market time more valuable than men's?," Working Paper Series 2/2008, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Pierre Pestieau & Mathieu LefÃ¨bvre & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman, 2008. "The Effects of Early Retirementon Youth Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 08/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Ravi Balakrishnan, 2008. "Canadian Firm and Job Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 08/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Anthony Harris, 2008. "Chronic Disease and Labour Force Participation in Australia: an endogenous multivariate probit analysis of clinical prevalence data," Centre for Health Economics Research Papers 25/08, Monash University, Centre for Health Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 770, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schnabel, Claus & Kohaut, Susanne & Brixy, Udo, 2008. "Employment stability of entrants in newly founded firms : a matching approach using linked employer-employee data from Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200809, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2008. "Transactional Sex as a Response to Risk in Western Keny," MPRA Paper 7350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris van Klaveren & Bernard M.S. van Praag & Henriette Maassen van den Brink, 2008. "A Public Good Version of the Collective Household Model: An Empirical Approach with an Application to British Household Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-018/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2008. "Influence of Over-and Underconfidence on Marriage Market," Discussion Paper Series 36, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2008.
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John, 2008. "Migrant opportunity and the educational attainment of youth in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4526, The World Bank.
- Fang Yao, 2008. "Lumpy Labor Adjustment as a Propagation Mechanism of Business Cycles," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kahanec, Martin & Constant, Amelie F. & DeVoretz, Don J. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "Report No. 16: Study on the Social and Labour Market Integration of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Research Reports 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2008. "Changes in the governance of employment services in Germany since 2003," IAB Discussion Paper 200810, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R., 2008. "The five phases in the transfer of HR policies and practices within MNCs," IESE Research Papers D/724, IESE Business School.
- Peter Dawson & Bruce Morley & David Paton & Dennis Thomas, 2008. "To Bat or Not to Bat: An Examination of Contest Rules in Day-night Limited Overs Cricket," Working Papers 0801, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Katsuya Takii, 2008. "The Persistence of Differences in Productivity, Wages, Skill Mixes and Profits Between Firms in a Rapidly Changing Environment," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2008. "Happiness over the life cycle: exploring age-specific preferences," MPRA Paper 7302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Küpper, Hans-Ulrich & Sandner, Kai, 2008. "Differences in Social Preferences - Are They Profitable for the Firm?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2122, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Chen, Li-Ju, 2008. "Female Policymaker and Educational Expenditure: Cross-Country Evidence," Research Papers in Economics 2008:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jan 2009.
- Hugh Gravelle & Matt Sutton & Ada Ma, 2008. "Doctor Behaviour Under a Pay for Performance Contract: Further Evidence from the Quality and Outcomes Framework," Working Papers 034cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Kaiserfeld, Thomas, 2008. "The Persistent Differentiation - the education commission’s reform work 1724-1778," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 113, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Acosta Reveles, Irma Lorena, 2008.
"Mujeres trabajadoras en el medio rural. Una aproximación a la agricultura mexicana
[Women Laborers In Rural Areas. An Approach To The Mexican Agriculture]," MPRA Paper 7366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2007. "On multidimensional inequality with variable distribution mean," Department of Economics University of Siena 522, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jean-François Maystadt, 2008. "Does inequality make us rebel? A revisited theoretical model applied to South Mexico," HiCN Working Papers 41, Households in Conflict Network.